Ο Ισπανικός οργανισμός Asociación Juvenil Teatral ON&OFF (http://teatroonoff.blogspot.com.es/) προκηρύσσει 1 θέση Ευρωπαϊκής Εθελοντικής Υπηρεσίας EVS για ένα χρόνο στην πόλη Logrono της περιοχής La Rioja στην Ισπανία, από 01/08/2016 έως 31/07/2017 (12 μήνες).
Ακολουθούν πληροφορίες για τον οργανισμό και για το πρόγραμμα εθελοντισμού στα Αγγλικά
In the year 2000 the youth association ON&OFF was created in Logroño as a non-profit organisation to join together all the ex-students and current students of a local theater school of the same city: Teatro Dinámica (http://www.dinamicateatral.com/). The main aim of ON&OFF is to promote cultural and artistic initiatives, with a lack of political, religious or favorable intentions, and always trying to create an intercultural framework for the participation, understanding and inclusion of all its members, the society of Logroño and the youth in general. According to this the main aims of the organisation are:
– To join together those young people interested on the theater and drama using learning groups, experimentation and staging.
– To organize cultural and leisure time activities for youth.
– To take part on participative events such as meetings, exchanges, contests, etc. at local, national or international level.
– To cooperate with local entities and administrations on the implementation of theater spectacles at local, national or international level.
– To carry out training courses, workshops and activities for educating children, youth and adults (intergenerational projects).
– To create specific working and learning groups for improving staging on any field (lights, sound, atrezzo, etc.).
– To promote the participation of children and youth in cooperation with the municipality of Logroño and with the Department for Childhood and Youth of the government of La Rioja in order to develop theater contests and performances.
– To develop participation meetings to allow young people the exchange of good practices, information and personal experiences. – To performance open theater plays for private and/or public entities.
– To manage groups of young people who could take part on initiatives coordinated by other partner organisations out of Logroño (meetings, youth exchanges, seminars, etc.).
– To organize cultural and free time activities for its members (trips, excursions, visits, camps, etc.).
– To cooperate on the public events organized every year by the municipality of Logroño (Ex. Christmas or carnival public parades).
Besides these regular objectives and goals, the board of the organisation proposes every year new activities and challenges related to theater and drama that could be considered interesting for the members of the organisation. These new challenges or participation opportunities offer to all the members of ON&OFF new ways of participation and learning, that do not only improve their skills on the theater field, but that also help them to develop their personal competences, self initiative and entrepreneurship. Furthermore, the non-formal and drama methodologies used regularly by the entity, make all its activities accessible and suitable for any kind of users, promoting the participation of young people with fewer opportunities and especially of those with mobility, expression and/or communication difficulties.
ON&OFF has currently 118 official members (15 to 26 years old) who belong to the organisation. Besides them, the entity also has a team of 6 to 10 regular volunteers and trainers who are responsible of supporting the management and implementation of the activities planned every year (no age limits). Out of these groups, ON&OFF also develops open activities on which other young people of the city can take part even if they are not official members or volunteers of the organisation. The mentioned regular team includes different artistic and professional profiles but all of them related to the field of theater, music or drama. They act as trainers and facilitators for those children and young people who take part on the activities of the organisation and teach them how to share the responsibilities and tasks that must be carried out on the creation of an artistic or theater performance. According to this, the members of the organisation (or children/young people taking part on the activities of ON&OFF) are regularly divided on groups that are coordinated and managed by the mentioned team (Atrezzo, scenery and dressing design group; Scene directors group; Music, sound and lights group; Photography group; and Make-up and hairdressing).
PROFILE OF THE VOLUNTEERS WANTED
– To be between 18 and 30 years old.
– To have not participated before in a long term European Voluntary Service project.
– Open minded and able to adapt him/herself to new environments and culture.
– Special attention will be taken to those candidates with previous experience on theater or any other arts field (Painting, musicians, sculptors, etc.) but this will not be a requirement to enter on the selection of candidates.
ON&OFF will offer a programme of work and activities to be developed by the volunteers who will be hosted and which main aim is to provide them different learning and training opportunities, not only related to the theater and drama field at any level (learning, teaching and performing), but also to the non-profit organisations sector and the management of entities such as ON&OFF (visibility, coordination, participants management, administration, etc.). Activities proposed:
a) English theater: main activity to be developed by the EVS volunteer and that ON&OFF runs regularly. It is divided in different groups of children who participate on the activities of this programme on several shifts from Monday to Friday (depending on the age of the children they are included in one or another group).
The main aim of this activity is to teach children how to use theater and handcrafts to tell stories and make their own games and learning materials but using always English as a communication tool. The role of the volunteer during this activity would be to be part of the team of trainers and local volunteers on:
– Preparing the workshops and spaces to implement them.
– Develop new learning materials and teaching techniques.
– Managing the groups of children (campaigns to recruit new children, registration, design of timetables and activity programmes, parents information sessions, etc.).
– Running the workshops in a second language with the children. – Evaluating the workshops and helping the team of ON&OFF to report the activity.
– Any kind of tasks related to these workshops and the management of their participants. b) One-time activities: they are events that the organisation develops every year.
b) The EVS volunteer will help with the preparation of these activities and their implementation as they mean a great effort for the team and members of the entity. Some examples of these activities are: theater festivals, public performances, Christmas parades, travels to other cities, cultural events, exhibitions, etc.
c) Besides these activities and regular programmes of ON&OFF the EVS volunteer will also support the team of the organisation on those tasks related to the general management of the association: Visibility and dissemination campaigns, recruitment of new members and registration, maintenance of the blog and social networks of ON&OFF, regular administration tasks, etc.
d) Open space. Once the hosted volunteer has acquired a good knowledge of the organisation, methodologies and resources, ON&OFF will promote that he/she proposes his/her own activities within the entity.
e) Activities or events to disseminate the EVS and Erasmus+ programme among the members of ON&OFF.
Volunteers will work on the facilities of ON&OFF located in the city centre of Logroño (Labradores street). The volunteer will regularly work 35 hours per week. He/she will also have 2 free days extra per month. The volunteer will live with other young people in a shared flat. Costs related to the project will be covered by the Erasmus+ programme as established by the Spanish National Agency including accommodation, lodging, medical insurance, transport, pocket money, etc. (up to the limits established by the Erasmus+ programme per country).
ΠΩΣ ΔΗΛΩΝΩ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗ;;;
Εάν σε ενδιαφέρει να περάσεις 12 αξέχαστους μήνες στο μαγευτικό Logrono της Ισπανίας αποκτώντας σημαντικές δεξιότητες που θα σε βοηθήσουν στην επαγγελματική σου εξέλιξη, στείλε μας το βιογραφικό σου στο firstname.lastname@example.org καθώς και ένα motivation letter όπου θα εξηγείς τους λόγους για τους οποίους θέλεις να συμμετέχεις στο πρόγραμμα, μέχρι τις 14 Ιανουαρίου 2016!
ΣΗΜΑΝΤΙΚΟ!: Και το βιογραφικό και to motivation letter πρέπει να είναι στα ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ, σε μορφή .doc ή .pdf.
Για οποιαδήποτε απορία ή διευκρίνηση, μη διστάσεις να μας βρεις στο ίδιο email!