Το You in Europe σε συνεργασία με τον Πορτογαλικό Οργανισμό AKTO σε προσκαλούν να λάβεις μέρος στην ανταλλαγή A.C.T.S που θα λάβει χώρα στην όμορφη Coimbra από τις 4 έως τις 11 Απριλίου 2018!
Active citizenship is defined as participation in civil society, community and/or political life, characterised by mutual respect and non-violence in accordance with human rights and democracy. This concept incorporates the conviction that every person can make a difference to the community and recognise that we are all mutually dependent; by making a positive contribution to the direction society takes, we are helping ourselves as well as others. Nowadays, active citizenship involves cultural, social, political and environmental activities, on local, regional, national, European levels, including less conventional ways of citizenship, such as responsible consumption and recycling, and more traditional forms, as voting and volunteering. Therefore, having positive attitudes towards sustainability is a way of practicing the active citizenship. Youngsters and their flexibility to be a key in causes of social and environmental change are essential in this Youth Exchange, once it’s given them later an opportunity to take action like active citizens on sustainability.
• Encourage a reflection between different European countries, particularly
among young people, about the questions, challenges, mechanisms and
potential solutions to develop active citizenship towards sustainability.
• Identify and exchange good practices on raising young active participation
in the local community related to sustainability issues
• Inspire young people to be active leaders in their communities fostering
sustainable and creative projects
• Promote a non-formal education as a privileged methodology to work with
youngsters in questions related to active citizenship and sustainability
• Promote and disseminate the outcomes of the project as a mean to
communicate the practices and experiences taking place at European level
to engage young people in active and informed citizenship, whilst
promoting sustainability and all its dimensions.
– 4 participants + 1 team leader (per organization);
– No age limit to team leader;
– Participants between 18 and 30 years old;
– English Level (at least medium level speaking and writing);
– Ability and flexibility to participate at the youth mobility in Coimbra from
5th-10th April 2018 in a multi-cultural environment;
– Gender balance has to be followed as much as possible (3 Male and 3
Female participants per organization);
– Priority will be given to participants belonging to groups with fewer
opportunities or unemployed youngsters.
Το πρόγραμμα χρηματοδοτείται από την Ευρωπαϊκή Ένωση και το Erasmus+ και καλύπτει στους συμμετέχοντες διαμονή, πλήρη διατροφή και τα έξοδα ταξιδίου μέχρι το ποσό των 360 ευρώ. Κόστος συμμετοχής στην ανταλλαγή 30 ευρώ.
Εάν σε ενδιαφέρει δεν έχεις παρά να συμπληρώσεις την αίτηση στο παρακάτω link, μέχρι τη Δευτέρα 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2018.